By becoming a guest on tour with Creative Incentives you agree to the terms set out in this document.
1. I understand that reference in this agreement:
a) To “Creative Incentives” includes the officers, directors, managers, employees, agents or contractors of Creative
b) To you, I, my, yourself or Guest
2. I agree and acknowledge that:
a) Creative Incentives will assist to coordinate land travel arrangements and related services (the Travel Services) on
b) Creative Incentives will not arrange any airfares or travel to the destination.
c) Creative Incentives will not arrange any insurances for me or on my behalf in connection with the Travel Services;
d) In connection with the tours, I must obtain insurance to insure against:
Death or injury howsoever caused;
Flight delays/missed flights;
Loss of or damage to property; and
Liability, however, arising to third parties for death or injury or loss of or damage to property.
3. Creative Incentives and partners reserve the right to cancel the tour if minimum numbers are not met. We strongly advise for guests to purchase insurance to cover any claims. Creative Incentives is not itself a tour operator, travel agent, carrier or hotelier, nor do we own aircraft, hotels or coaches. We exercise reasonable care in the selection of reputable tour operators, travel agents, airlines, coach operators, hotels and other suppliers etc. or the various travel services which are used in these tours. It is important to note, therefore, that all bookings are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by tour operators, travel agents, airlines, coach operators, hoteliers and other service providers including but not limited to rail, car hire and restaurant operators, those services are utilised, some of which limit or exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage. In the event that staff working on behalf of Creative Incentives is required to transfer guests for any part of the tour, participants understand that if a road accident is to occur you have appropriate health insurance to cover personal injury.
I understand that I must hold an appropriate level of travel insurance (based on my own circumstances and requirements) against these risks.
4. Creative Incentives always makes reasonable endeavours to make sure that tour arrangements are satisfactory. However, we cannot accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those tour operators, travel agents, airlines, coach operators, shipping companies, hoteliers and/or other persons providing services in connection with said tour pursuant to a contract between themselves and yourself (which may be evidenced in writing by the issue of a ticket, voucher, coupon confirmation of the like) and over whom we have no direct or exclusive control.
We do not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action (whether or not involving our employees and even though such action may be settled by acceding to the demands of a labour group).
5. I agree to release Creative Incentives from any claim by loss of/or damage or me in respect of death or injury however caused to property arising out of or in connection with the Travel Services including claims arising from the negligent acts or omission of Creative Incentives. All participants are advised to hold their own personal insurance.
6. I agree to indemnify Creative Incentives against all losses, expenses, damages and costs incurred by or awarded against Creative Incentives as a result of death or injury or loss of or damage to property caused by, or contributed to, by me in connection with the Travel Services.
7. If any part of this agreement is invalid, or unenforceable in a particular jurisdiction that part shall apply only to the extend lawfully possible or shall be excluded from the agreement in that jurisdiction but only to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, and it does not affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in another jurisdiction or the remaining provisions in any jurisdiction.
8. To enable the event to function in the best interests of all parties, you agree that the information you provide to us (such as name, position, company, email and contact details) may be distributed to third parties participating in the program including tour operators, hotels etc.
9. Creative Incentives cannot be held liable for any incidental charges incurred during your stay. Exclusions include:
a) Meals, beverages and room service; other than those provided by the program;
b) Telephone calls; business services such photocopying, freight etc.;
c) Dry cleaning and laundry service; mini-bar and in-room movie charges; health club, hairdressing and spa;
d) Tours and activities that are additional to the program;
f) Excess luggage fees;
g) Travel insurance
I agree that during the tour and surrounding regions, Creative Incentives or its authorised agents or contractors may photograph, film and/or record me. Creative Incentives is solely and absolutely entitled to copyright in all material taken during these shoots on this tour. Creative Incentives, and/or its authorised agents or contractors, may use any of the images and footage to promote and/or advertise the tour in any media, including videos, printed materials, etc., in perpetuity in any country in the world without payment to me and without my consent. Creative Incentives retains the right to edit, modify, reuse, or distribute any images or footage it may desire, subject to the above conditions.
I confirm that I am over the age of 18.
I have carefully read this document in full and fully understand its contents, and that it is a release of liability of Creative Incentives.